Frequently Asked Questions
- Typically it takes 2-3 business days to receive your order. We’re doing our best to deliver it promptly for you.
2. How to track my order?
- Please track your order at our qxpress.net Tracking page.
3. Do you ship internationall?
- Yes, we do ship internationally via Fedex. The shipping fee may vary depending on your location.
4. I never got my order, what to do?
- Please make sure you tracked your order from our Tracking page. Or call us at hotline: +65 9768 6622
5. First time setup, Single filter & Dual filters System
Doulton Drinking Water Filter:
Preparing your Doulton Drinking Water Filter for
Extreme cleanliness is important. Wash hands before handling the product and take care to ensure that no contamination of the components occurs during assembly
When installing a new filter it is important to condition it with the incoming water using the following procedure.
There are two rubber o rings already in place over the thread mount
Screw the filter into the housing, ensuring that the O rings are secure and a seal is made.
Open the isolation valve/tap to allow water to flow through the filter to waste for 10 minutes
Allow the filter stand for 24 hours and then flush for a further 10 mins to waste.
The filter is now ready to use.
For optimum performance, water flow should be restricted to approximately 1.5-1.9L per minute and replaced every 6-12 months or after filtering 2300 litres water.
If the filter is left to stand for more than 3 days without use. It is recommended that one litre of water be allowed to run to waste before using.
Due to filtration of particulate contaminants from the water during use, the flow of water from the filter may reduce over a period of time.
To restore the water flow to its normal level, remove the filter and lean the surface evenly with a clean abrasive kitchen pad under running water or in a bowl, ensuring that the open ended plastic mount is clear of the water, to avoid contamination .
# Single Filter
After install the filter & cartridge, open the tap to allow water to follow through the filter to waste for 10 minutes.
Allow the filter to stand unused for 8 hours. Then open the tap again, for 10 minutes’
flushing and ready to drink.
# Dual Filters
Please screw the KDF/Fluoride/Carbon cartridge first and open the tap to allow water to run to waste for a few minutes until the output water is clear.
Then install the ceramic cartridge, allow water to run to waste for another 10 minutes.
These 2 cartridges should stand unused for 8 hours. Then open the tap again flushing for 10minutes and ready to drink.
1. Before installing the ceramic filter, please flush out the powder of the cartridge.
2. Because the KDF cartridge contain activated carbon some black powder will go out with water. The cartridge should be installed in order.
1. Refill water into the casing cover & upside down locked back, this to avoid the air trap inside casing and this could improve the filtered water flow rate.